The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults is the process by which adult 18 years or older become members of the Roman Catholic Church. It is a process that provides a special time either to begin your faith journey or to look back over your continuing faith life. During R.C.I.A. you will develop a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ through His Body, the Church.
The process is concerned with the total formation of the person into:
- Believing with the Church community (doctrinal formation).
- Living with the Church community (practical formation).
- Praying with the Church community (liturgical formation).
- Serving with the Church community (apostolic formation).
The RCIA is intended to serve:
- The unbaptized who would like to learn more about the Catholic religion.
- Those baptized in another religion who think they might like to become Catholic.
- Those baptized Catholic who have not completed the Initiation Sacraments or who have not been raised in the Faith.
For more information or to register for RCIA please call please call Deacon Bob Binder at (305) 238-6484 or Bill Tuttle at (305) 801-6806.
- Deacon Bob Binder
- T: (305) 238-6484
- Bill Tuttle
- T: (305) 801-6806
- Aroughby Zimmerman
- T: (305) 450-9669
- Margarita Avila
- T: (305) 255-6642 x310
A church process for adults wishing to join the Catholic community, or other baptized adults who wish to know more about their Catholic faith. Sponsors are needed to share faith and fellowship with the candidates and catechumens.